|For those that visited us at the RESI show and left your business card there is good news and bad.|
We bought £100 of lottery tickets and the winnings were to be divided between everyone who's card ended up in our bucket.
The good news is we had a winning ticket....
The bad news is it equated to 32p for everyone who gave us their card.
The full list of tickets are below....
The terms and conditions of the draw are set out below.
- The draw has been organised by Prism Building Services Ltd (us)
- You must provide us with the required details if you wish to enter the draw. Who reserve the right to use the details provided for marketing purposes. Information will be shared with all members of the Prism Building Services Group.
- In the event that a prize is won - the proceeds will be distributed equally among the entrants. We will attempt to contact you via e-mail requesting details of how funds can be sent to you. If there is no reply to the e-mail within 2 weeks your share of the funds will be sent to a nominated charity. Any remaining funds after dividing the prizes equally will be sent to a nominated charity.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- This draw is only open to UK residents over the age of 16 who would be elegable to enter the national lottery. We reserves the right to request proof of age.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and can only be deferred to our nominated charity.
- We do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries or e-mail correspondence not reaching us. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Entrants must comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. Ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently will be automatically disqualified.
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Prism Building Services or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the draw, or their direct family members.
- Our decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of our control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. Entrants may be asked to take part in post competition publicity.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- This competition is administered by the Prism Building Services Ltd.