No one can escape the growing need to protect the Environment. We recognise the importance of environmental issues and have conducted a thorough review of our operations and assessed their impact on the environment. A full Environmental Policy has been drafted and is reviewed at regular intervals. Our performance is measured and improvements made where possible.
- We are moving towards ISO14000 accreditation.
- We use Eco Friendly paint products and can offset the carbon and VOC used.
- We are members of the UK Green Building Council
- We were recently exhibitors at EcoBuild 2010
We also offer our customers a green service where:-
- Environmentally friendly materials are used
- Our the impact of our activities is measured and accounted for with each invoice
- These can then be offset if a zero carbon service is require
As an organisation we have committed to do the following:-
We will endeavour to use local labour whenever we can.
The use of lift sharing and public transport will be encouraged where possible.
The sourcing of environmentally friendly supplies will be done whenever economically viable.
We will work with our customers to ensure as much information is shared electronically. Areas to be explored are to include:-
- Receiving drawings electronically
- Giving customers access to our on-line project databases
- Placing of orders or site instructions on-line
- Issuing invoices electronically
We will explore ways of cutting down on the energy and materials we consume
For full details of our Environmental Policy please complete the contact form
As an organisation we have committed to reduce the impact we have on the environment and fully subscribe to Prism Building Services Group's environmental policy.